Leonardo Projects Ltd
Design company operating on Malta, in the field of restoration, complex and innovative projects and infrastructure projects.
Company belonging to the Leonardo group, with the majority of the shares held by Salvatore Re.
Currently operates in Malta on the following work:
- Fort St Elmo – Project manager on behalf of the Leonardo Srl in Valletta.
Being evaluated with the following requirements:
- Fort St Angelo – competitive dialogue
- Citadel fortifications, Gozo, Malta – tender for design and built
In the years 2011-2012 participated in several design competitions including:
- Villa Bighi – Service tender for architectural works including design and supervision for the National Interactive Science Center
- Fort St. Elmo – tender for the appointment of a multi-disciplinary museum design team
- Fort St. Elmo Heritage Experience Museum and Ramparts Walk
- Technical assistance in respect of the development of a waste-to-energy facility (to include technological options analysis, project development statement, alternative site assessment, conceptual design and environmental impact assessment and health impact assessment)
- Offices Valletta – Tender for the Conversation of 8 Old Mint Street and a building known as The Museum of Fine Arts (Admiralty House) in South Street Valletta into Offices.